It is with tremendous pride that we celebrate Milliken’s recent inclusion on the 2021 World’s Most Ethical Companies® list.
For 15 years, our associates helped drive our success as a company by upholding our company purpose, values, and vision. “Each year we have received this honor is a significant milestone for our company,” states Halsey Cook, president and CEO of Milliken. “This recognition is an endorsement of the way we do business—with our purpose and values at the heart of our work."
2020 was a year of challenges and hurdles, of pivots and resiliency. Our associates were the driver behind our ability to not only keep pace last year but to become one of only six companies who have received this honor every year since Ethisphere Institute created the award.
- Our teams and production lines strove to keep everyone safe while conducting business—which included meeting production goals and developing new products to meet the moment.
- We made significant foundational progress towards achieving our 2025 sustainability goals, and our people rallied around one another, building our diversity and inclusion efforts from the inside.
- We saw 100% participation in anti-corruption and code of conduct trainings, key programming elements that reaffirm our commitment to doing business with honor.
- We came together—all 7,500 of our associates worked as one, displayed teamwork and resiliency.
- Most importantly, our associates led our company with integrity, doing the right thing, day in and day out.
This an achievement for our entire company and for each of our associates. We celebrate alongside our global team this week. Learn more about our 2021 World’s Most Ethical Companies honor here.